Friday, February 20, 2009

A Couple of Quick Notes

We've been having fun with this little engineering game. And Matthew added to the nerf arsenal this week with the purchase of rifley looking thingy he calls an Air Blasters Double Shot.

Our Tuesday afternoons/evenings have evolved into insanity. Matthew has group violin lesson, while Patrick has a soccer game that Andy goes and helps coach. Meanwhile, I take Chelsea to gymnastics. My mom picks Matthew up at group lesson and brings him home so that he can do a quick change into his baseball gear for practice. Andy gets home from soccer with Patrick and heads right back out with Matthew to baseball practice (Andy coaches his team). Chelsea and I arrive home from gymnastics just in time to watch American Idol with Patrick. Matthew and Andy don't usually roll in until after 9. It actually all works out fairly well, the only problem for me is that my Tuesday yoga class was squeezed out. Tues/Thurs are my favorite classes, so that's a bummer. I've been substituting Wed nights...not quite as good, but it'll work for now.

We have a couple of boys sleeping over tonight, and had extra boys here every night of the kids' three day weekend last week, so we've declared tomorrow night a girls' night and Chelsea is having her gang of girls over. I'm charging the battery in my camera in the hopes that they'll provide some fun blogging material ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for clearing that up! (The Tuesday schedule)

zan