Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Evening Fun and Morning Cold



Here are some random things that were happening around the house last night. Matthew was making a helmet from a cardboard box and some duct tape (he got duct tape in his stocking - I guess this is why!)


We made Patrick's birthday party invitations, and printed approximately a gazillion copies because he is apparently inviting everyone he's ever met.




P&C snagged some snuggle time with Tess.











Then we awoke to temps in the low 20s. We don't really have the wardrobes here to accommodate that, but Chelsea did her best! She wore 7 layers of clothes when she took off this morning to man her patrol post at school.




Lucky me got to work from home today, so I didn't have to brave the cold. But tomorrow morning I'll be up and out before 7am....brrrrrrrr!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn et al! I'm new to your blog! Love that cold weather look, Chels! It was even colder here Thurs. morning. What did you wear?
-susaque

Anonymous said...

Oooh, duct tape! Now that's a great stocking stuffer! I'll have to remember that next year.